Monday, February 28, 2011

Mac & Don-san's 40th

I did some sightseeing for the first time in awhile this weekend, but while I sort through all the pictures I took, here's a little something interesting:


Apparently it's the 40th anniversary of McDonald's... in Japan I guess? I'm pretty sure its been around longer in the US. Or is there anything like this going on there? Anyways, McDonald's is selling Big Macs for 200 yen! I'll have to get one.

And for your viewing pleasure, here's a Japanese CM on the 200 yen big mac. I actually grabbed the video of the McDonald's website since I couldn't find it on youtube. I'm still testing it out though. I'll update when I get it figured out or give up and just upload it to youtube myself.


Loadingtheplayer...


UPDATE:
Holy cow, this worked. Awesome. For those interested, I used JW Player as the flash player. The bigger problem after I figured out how to use JW Player though, was where to host the files I needed to reference. Apparently I've managed a work around of sorts by uploading 'attachments' to my google sites... site, and then grabbed the url link from the link shown in the 'download' button. Finally, since I can edit the html for this blog post, I just pasted references to the javascript, and whala. Embedded flash!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home