Thursday, February 17, 2011

Several... Hours of Winter

Seems it did continue snowing through the night, but didn't quite turn out to be what I was hoping for. Plus it all melted before noon. Short lived, but at least we had one day morning of actual winter.

I took a number of shots along my way to work too. Oh and, of course Picasa web albums allows you to embed a slideshow. Why haven't I done this for, well, all my previous pictures?



Actually, since this snow the past couple days have been beautiful out. Did it just get winter out of it's system and now the weather is deciding to play nice? I shouldn't speak too soon though; I've heard forecasts of rain later this week. I don't mind biking home though snow, but rain isn't too fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home