Monday, November 29, 2010

Japanese Twin?!

Woah! Twins might have a Japanese player next year! Sweet!!

http://minnesota.twins.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20101126&content_id=16214266&vkey=news_min&c_id=min

That means I'd be able to see highlights of the Twins game that player on the news! :D

It was always interesting watching the news in Japan. I knew they followed the Japanese players in the majors, so I was excited when say, the Mariners played the Twins because then I might catch some highlights on TV. Except by following the Japanese players I mean that that... follow ONLY the Japanese players. They don't even mention the scores of the games, it just shows as a graphic on the corner of the screen, heh.

Yes, watching the news of a different country is pretty enlightening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home