Friday, December 03, 2010

Ebina Flooding!

I woke up this morning to what I thought was some pretty heavy rain. But when I finally rolled out of... my futon, and looked out the window it wasn't really raining at all. I got ready to go, put on my wind breaker/rain coat, and headed to work on my bike. I quickly noticed that it had indeed been raining, and my entire bike was actually drenched, despite being under a little awning. Making my way to the road, I noticed there was a lot more traffic than usual, and thought to myself, "Self, I'm probably commuting faster on my bike than these people there cars, hah!" I continued on my way to the intersection at the shell station and Ebina interchange, where I commonly cross to the other side of the road.

Well apparently it had not only been raining, there had been a torrential downpour.

PS: These pictures and videos and more at those links.


Also, I took a few of videos:









Whew!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Lynn {Cocktails and Carseats} said...

Hey Kris! How've you been? So you're back in Japan again huh? :) How's everything going with you?

12/03/2010 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Erik said...

It snowed here. We moved on.

12/05/2010 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home