Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Theeeeeey'll Gllate!

Flosted Frakes! Yaaay!



Finally broke down and got some last night at the supermarket. I was starting to get sick of bread every morning. That said, Japanese bread is pretty nice. You can buy it in different thicknesses (i.e. 4, 5, 6, 8 slices per half loaf). Still, the occasional cereal is nice too.

*disclamer: as i'm officially on the 'inside' i'm having fun *with* the different/difficult pronunciations of English l's and r's, not making fun *of*, got it? good ^_^

Well I also found an apartment I like, and I'm going to sign the contract this morning. More details to follow

Wish me rots of ruck!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/28/2010 2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home