Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Day After a Grand Trek - "Ouch"

Fell asleep with the lights on again, or rather, fell asleep before I got a chance to go turn em off. Yup, I’m soar. Feel a lot better than when I got here last night, but whew I’m beat. I’m just about ready to take a whole day off and do nothing.

But alas! I’m in Nagoya and it’s time to make a lil bit more of this place. Today I’m thinking about going to a few museums here in Nagoya, and maybe hit up the port again to catch some of the stuff I didn’t get to yesterday. Some of this might be dependant on my funding, but we’ll see how things go. I think today is a holiday, so the unlimited pass would only cost me 600 today, and I think I can use that fairly well. Honestly speaking I think its healthier to use the subways and get out of the heat as best I can.

Well, I think I’m gonna head over to the JR station, store my luggage, get my ticket for Kyoto, and head off for day 2 of sight-seeing. I really hope I can find the internet around here somewhere. No luck last night, despite 5 or so unsecured wireless networks tempting me all night with their barely visible weak signals. Grr…

Day 3 without the internet, I don’t know how much longer I can go on…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home