Monday, August 06, 2007

Have Time, Will Travel

Yes, I am well aware of the fact that I have... well completely neglected this blog all semester. Classes are done, finals finished, and I don't head home until the 23rd. So since I've got some time on my hands in Japan, I figured I might as well head off on a trip. We'll get back to covering other events this past year, but for the time being, an indepth perspective on my trip...

Well, I finished cleaning my room and its prolly better than it was when I moved in, haha. It smells good too. And with this, my time at Azalea is over. Another chapter in my life complete. I’ll be back for some closing moments to get my luggage after my interlude “Condensed Tour of Japan” which starts tonight at 10:20 from Tokyo Station, on an overnight highway bus bound for Nagoya. Kinda sad to think that my time here is coming to an end, but I’ve had my time, it’s been fun, I’m ready to go home. We’re trying to focus on the good things to go back to you see.

But yes, for the time being, I am traveling! Finally getting out to Kansai and other parts of Japan like I’d been dying to do all year. I went up North to Hokkaido over spring break, and now I’m heading west towards central Japan. Tonight I get on a bus headed for Nagoya, which is kinda inbetween Tokyo and Kyoto. I’ll have to show you my route on google maps. I get to Nagoya tomorrow morning around 7:30, stay there for a day and a half, and then head for Kyoto. I’ll then be in Kyoto for a few days, after which I’ll head to Osaka and stay at a friends for a few days. A friend of mine is supposed to meet me in Osaka on the 23th, and then I’ll just tag along with him as he stays at friends places and such. We may even go to Hiroshima, or at least that’s the plan.

I’m lookin forward to this. It should be a lot of fun. I’m just… tired from cleaning packing up a years worth of stuff. It’s gonna cost me a fortune. Anyone wanna donate to the “Get Kris home” charity fund?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home