Monday, August 06, 2007

The Bus! Run!!

Aahhh!! I’m late for the bus! Run!!!

…It left?

Noooooooooooo!!!! What do I do now!?!?

Theres still busses left? So I can still get to Nagoya??? Ok, I’ll head to the Green Window ticket office area…

Ok so heres the deal, I don’t know why this always happens to me. Maybe its cause I’m not used to how much time it takes to get around Tokyo sometimes. Actually I bet its that I always forget that it takes 10 minutes to walk from Azalea to the station, grr. Anyways, I missed my bus!... but of course I worked something out ^_^

So there are still busses left, it’s just gonna cost me. Fortunately the guy at the window refunded the 3000 yen for the bus I missed, and then I just bought a new ticket for 6500 yen… yes, expensive, but… sigh… I missed my bus T_T But at least I’m gonna make it to Nagoya. Not so great a start, but a start none the less!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home