Sunday, September 05, 2010

Video Tour

I've been having this epic and ongoing battle with my landlord about the water pressure in my apartment. I've been complaining for 2 months about it being week, and they've sent 4 people already to come take a look. As a result I have a new water heater and a new shower hose and shower head, but its still pretty weak. Lately the water has been cutting off completely from time to time too, yikes. Today 2 more people came to look (how many people does it take to fix my water pressure????), and it looks like they're finally gonna do something.

Anyways, that's a whole nother story, but since some people came to visit I cleaned up my apartment. And I figured I might as well take the chance while its clean to make a quick video tour. So for those interested -



PS: Erik - I'm looking for that sushi commercial, but can't seem to find it yet. Hopefully this gem of a commercial I saw on TV will hold you over.

Kue! (Eat!) Choco-ball!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Wren said...

Wow your apartment is cute! it's like a little studio!

Looks like you are having the time of your life - I am so jealous! Still trying to find a way over there.

Your blog is really interesting - i'll have to start watching it for updates.

9/06/2010 1:31 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

I love the view outside. Also, those kitchen appliances and furniture look hauntingly familiar...

9/08/2010 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home